No need to look any further for that perfect gift! More than 500 exhibitors are waiting to help you check off your list at Cleveland Christmas Connection, Nov. 17-19 at the I-X Center. From one-of-a-kind specialty foods, artisan jewelry and locally made artwork to handmade furniture, clothing and games, there’s something for everyone on your list:
- Artwork made from coffee – Ohio artist Alyssa Ennis creates fine art prints with coffee for a unique masterpiece and beautiful gift. From the Cleveland Museum of Art and Playhouse Square to Squire’s Castle and Ashtabula Lighthouse, each print is a beautiful reflection of Ohio.
- Jigsaw brain games – The Jig Is Up? was created with families and educators in mind to develop critical thinking and analytical skills in children. Build it. Read it. Solve it. Scan it. Young and old love these challenges!
- Kids leather moccasins and western boots – Mishmoccs soft sole moccasins help support sensory and balance for children in their early development as they are learning to walk, while their boots are made to endure the outdoor adventures of children.
- Caruso’s Italian cheese torta - A unique frozen hors d’oeuvres consisting of a layered cream cheese blend with an herbed pesto spread, sundried tomatoes, and pistachios covered in provolone cheese. Perfect hostess gift for any holiday gathering!
- Handcrafted artisan jewelry – Blossom & Gauge features hammered aluminum jewelry that is inspired by nature with many pieces featuring botanical elements and whimsical creatures like sea turtles and hummingbirds.
And this is just the beginning! Look at this complete list of vendors before heading to the show.